Microsoft Security Consultant Role
£Excellent + profit share scheme + flexible benefits + car allowance
We are seeking an experienced security consultant to join our expanding consultancy team.
The role involves all areas of consultancy from presales activities and presentations to detailed design planning and implementation of solutions.
The successful candidate will have outstanding customer facing skills along with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Forefront products and other third party security products. A good business understanding is essential as is the ability to help clients identify their needs and work with them to deliver quality solutions.
You should have experience in the following technical areas:
- Design and implementation of Microsoft security solutions including Certificate Services, ISA Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG), Unified Access Gateway (UAG) and DirectAccess
- Conducting in-depth technical design workshops and creation of detailed design documentation
- Experience of publishing Exchange and SharePoint application services using TMG and UAG
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP and networking topologies
- Excellent IT security awareness
- A broad understanding of all core Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint with an appreciation for following Microsoft security best practice is essential
- Ideally the successful candidate will have an understanding of third party security solutions including Trend Micro, Juniper, RSA, Websense, Celestix etc.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a MCITP Enterprise Administrator in Windows Server 2008 or CISSP
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers and work alongside our Microsoft Forefront MVP (that would be me!). Silversands’ close working relationship with Microsoft will ensure that you have the opportunity to keep abreast of developing technologies and exposure to new products through the Technology Adoption Program (TAP) and Customer Advisory Group (CAG) programmes.